Monday, September 9, 2013

Motivation Such an Aggravation

Hey Everyone,
 Hope your weekend was good. Mine was okay. Today is the third Monday of the semester and I'm already running low on energy and motivation, which really stinks. I have 13 more weeks to get through and they are going to get a lot harder than this. I think some of this is tied into my eating habits and lack of exercise lately. I've been snacking a whole lot and opting out of full meals, which I am well aware is no good and makes me feel icky. I was also so excited for the school gym to open back up so I could run on the treadmills and use the aerobic lounge and I've went once...that is an epic fail. I need to find my way out of this rut fast.
 This weekend I starting taking baby steps to help build my energy and motivation to finish my senior year strong. I finally wrote about a page of my personal statement which takes a lot of stress off of me. I also finally sent my boss her recommendation form for LSAC. That is two big things off my shoulder at least partially. I also set up a new goal to run a half marathon in November. Which may be a bit of a push for me but I have to do something even if November comes and I opt for a smaller race or a 10K I just need that push to get me back into my groove.
  Even my friends have noticed that I've just been going through the movements.  I've volunteered for less and gave less energy in what I'm already in. I've even been waiting till like 9pm to start my homework which I've never done...like ever! I really hope these little steps help me get back to my normal over achiever self.
  The last thing I did to help me get back on track was really step up my Scentsy game. (I sell Scentsy products but have been doing poorly the last few months) With the new catalog just coming out I've really been selling every where I go, from work to school, to facebook. With this I also rearranged my office and got a cheap desk offline I used to organize my space better. I hope this helps me feel like I have more space to work and therefore want to work more.
Here is hoping that I finish my homework soon and get to the gym at 8:30!
Peace, Love, and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment