Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF not so much

So Fridays are some of the busiest days I have. Today is an average Friday for me and so far I went to my 9am class (English usage and structure), my 10am was cancelled so I spent that time talking to my one professor about Model UN, since I'm the president of the club I had to get some funding, membership and travel arrangements worked out, I then needed to go see another professor and the VPAA, both of whom were not in their office so I walked down to work at a local pizza shop early, which was good because they were getting slammed with lunch orders, so I worked their until my 1pm class (computer science) which was short and to the point. Since I got out of it early I went to my finances job convinced him to take lunch with me and had a Friday treat of Subway, which is and probably will be the best part of my day. Now I'm procrastinating on getting to work on my lit review by writing this blog. At 4 I have to get ready to go to my weekend job of serving tables as a chain seafood restaurant which ill probably be at until 10ish. Ill get home in time for my friends to ask me to go in which I will reply no, I have a meeting tomorrow at 10am followed by another long day of work. But hey it's the weekend! No class till Monday! 
Hope everyone has some fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment