Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Busy days

Its the fourth week of school and stuff is really getting started. Today I went from 7am till 6 pm non stop and then crashed on my couch for almost 4 hours, which was not apart of my plan. I got up early to work on homework, went to class, where I was asked to speak for the poli sci department to the new freshman at 11, which I did until 12 and then went to my afternoon class and then rushed off to my internship where I had a ton of work piled up for me. I then went to the grocery store to get dinner for a fresh healthy dinner for me and my fiance, however, by the time I got home I was so wore out and exhausted that my fiance got us dinner from the dairy queen and all my groceries are in the fridge. This week has a lot on my plate, I'm working on planning a trip to New York for the LSAC Law School Forum as well as setting up the LSAT study group I've been trying to create since last September, it may be too late for it to help me but there are plenty of other students I could help. A rough draft of my Literature Review is also due tomorrow which I have hardly worked on because of everything else going on. I also have neglected to get back to the gym this week because I am super busy but I also lost my school id so it makes it hard to get in the building since they are unlocked by waving your id in front of a sensor. On top of all of this law school applications are all open and i have one letter of recommendation in so now I need to start filling out my applications. This post seems really long and ongoing but thats kinda how my day was and how my brain is feeling right now. Hope I didn't bore you too much...peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment