Friday, November 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

So its been like two months and I haven't posted. I have just been so busy with everything, school, pre-law society, FAD, work, work, work. I've been picking up more hours at the pizza shop and my internship is getting busier. We recently received a murder that will most likely go to trial due to many different variables. I've also been really looking into law schools and where I want to go. This week my fiance and I talked about it and have come to the realization that he cannot come to law school with me. He cannot afford to move and lose his current job for a most likely less paying job somewhere else. So I am now a little more open to where I can go, but limited in other ways. Its going to be interesting to see where I end up. Every school has its positives and very few have any negatives so far. I really want to go visit some but I CANNOT miss anymore class. I got my wisdom teeth out and ended up missing a whole week. I also am missing a couple days for the Model UN conference coming up in two weeks. My OCD has came out in full colors now that I'm really busy and slightly stressed, okay majorly stressed. I recently created an excel sheet, complete with charts, comparing the different law schools I am most interested in. My spreadsheet had tuition, estimated cost of living, LSAT and UGPA data, enrollment and application data along with how many miles from our house the school is. I just want to be prepared, but really the chart is almost making my more anxious because one school is not rising above the others, they all still seem very reasonable. I'm starting to lean toward the idea that I'll be happy anywhere I go but then I worry I'll choose the wrong school and end up hating the next 3 years of my life along with never being able to get a job or pass the bar. Which I realize is slightly illogical, but only slightly. I just wish it would all become clear somehow. Maybe when I start receiving letters, acceptance or rejection, one will rise above the rest. At least I hope so. I'm almost done with my personal statement, just some revising to do, it has to have perfect grammar, and still waiting on my last letter of recommendation from my seminar advisor, he swears he has it written he just want to edit it one more time....Anyways, I'm not quiet sure what this post really was for other than to let you know, the no one who read this, that I am indeed alive, and to get some of the thoughts and anxiety out of my head. Thanks for listening, and as always, laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment