Thursday, November 28, 2013

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I mentioned this before but last weekend I was at the American Model United Nations Conference in Chicago. Which was good, but the best part was as we piled in the van for our 8 hour drive home I recieved a call from an unknown number. I usually don't answer them but decided to do so. It was Capital Law School letting me know I was accepted! They told me that my acceptance letter was in the mail and that scholarship information would be coming in about a month. So that was supper exciting! It didn't end there. MAS I checked my email for the millionth time out of boredom, a new email came in, from Duquense Law, titled decision. It informed me that I was accepted into their law school and scholarship information would be coming in about three weeks. It's great to know that my hard work is paying off and that 2 out of the 4 schools I applied to accepted me after only 10 days. It definitely made the what ended up being 9 hours in a van a little more bearable and my Thanksgiving break all that sweeter. Well Happy Thanksgiving! 
And just trust me if you work for it you can achieve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment