Saturday, November 30, 2013

It will all work out

I got the new serving job and I start Monday. Hopefully it goes well, it seems to be a more casual and laid back place. I did make it to my fiance's family Thanksgiving and it was a really nice night. Being around family is reassuring to me that it will all work out. I may not have it all figured out this minute but I do know that whatever happens it will be okay. My fiance will always be there for me, our family's will be behind us in everything we do and that even when it seems bad it really isn't the end of the world. I have a million things due in the next following weeks but I will get them done, I may not have a ton of money right now but my family will help me through, my anxiety may take its toll and tell me I can't do it but my determination will always win that battle. I know it will be okay. I have been accepted to not one but two law schools already, I will be marrying the love of my life next summer and everything will be okay in the end. In the past few years I have overcame some crazy circumstances, I know that this small struggle will be just that in the grand scheme of things. One day I will look back and laugh about freaking out over getting in, making grades, and paying the bills. One day all this supposed struggle will make me a better person and I will succeed I will be the leader I seek to be I will make a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment