Monday, November 18, 2013

Applications IN!!!!

So I decided last week to stop fretting and just turn my applications in. I could only rewrite my personal statement so many times and I feel like I'm only a few panic attacks away from dying so I just set down and turned in 4 applications. Which cost $160!!! But it was necessary if I want to go to the right place with the right deal. Now its the waiting game. From most of the stuff I've read I'm expecting to wait between 6-10 weeks for responses, hopefully I get in somewhere, and hopefully that somewhere wants to give me a little bit of monetary help. Like I said I thought that turning in my applications would help put some of my anxiety and panic attacks to bed, but it didn't. Last night i didn't fall asleep until 6 am and woke up at 8 am for class. It sucked I was so worried about having to move, and planning my wedding, and worrying about the money the wedding is going to cost and all the emails I needed to send to the photographer and the florist and the venue and work out the menu and it was just a crazy cycle. So today I decided to at least make a payment on my wedding dress so I could feel like I accomplished something....well I tried but my card was rejected and my account overdrawn. Frick! One of my credit card payments from 3 weeks ago just went through today coupled with a fill up on gas that went through as $1 bumped up to $40 coupled with me trying to pay as much on my dress as possible emptied my account. Now I need to put the money I had stashed away for my car payment into the bank to cover some bills which means I need to take the little bit of extra I had saved for my trip to Chicago next week to put towards my car payment meaning I am now going to Chicago super broke. And the cycle of anxiety and panic goes around and around and around. It really sucks. My friend thinks I should go to one of the school counselors, but I don't know when I even have time for that and I don;t know if it really would help at all. I need to finish my cases for administrative law before its too late I should really try and get maybe four hours of sleep tonight I have a long couple days ahead of me. I work all my lunch breaks and nights up until I leave for Chicago. Being strapped for cash really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment